Thursday, November 17, 2016

Music

Latin World, Dubstep, ELECTRONIC – PRODUCER/DJ CULTURE, ELECTRO – CLASH, and TECHNO where the five movements that I liked the most. My favorite movement is the ELECTRONIC – PRODUCER/DJ CULTURE, ELECTRO – CLASH and one of my favorite Artis is Martin Garrix. 
Martin Garrix is one of my favorite artist because his music simply makes you feel some type of emotion. For the most part his music is uplifting and high energy. I think his work fits with technology and electronic music because he makes his own beats and some of his songs are simply just beats and sounds but bring out so much emotion from a person. 
If you ever gone to any of his concerts he uses a lot of lasers and other technology to bring his performance to life. Another way he uses technology is simply by making the music all he really uses is a mixing board and sounds and beats. Some of the videos I share show how insane and how immerser people become in his music and why he is one of the best artist now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment